- Supervising the construction, facilities, and services contracts; administrating the executive goals of the university; estimating the budget and human resources necessary for the university; establishing financial system and implementation of regulations in administrative and financial affairs to achieve institutional goals;
- Planning, administrating, and leading the financial affairs; preparation and implementation of construction projects within the framework of maintaining suitable physical spaces for higher education spaces;
- Suggesting development budgets and supervising the implementation of employment, financial, constructional and contractual regulations;
- Devising short-term, midterm, and long-term plans in order to improve the quality and quantity of education, research, and technology in the university;
- Ensuring the proper implementation of regulation for related units by supervising on the units’ activities;
- Supervising the constructional projects; estimating annual budget and suggesting it to the chancellor of the university.